The IPC Eagle CT40ECS (EcoCost Cleaning Solution) is a green eco-friendly scrubber that can reduce water consumption by up to 12,000 gallons, and save over 250 working hours in one year. This new eco-friendly system greatly reduces water consumption by using a green microfiber scrub pad, which is sold separately, and a chemical dispensing system. You can reduce you chemical consumption by up to 150 gallons, which means less plastic bottles in the landfill or to be recycled.
With this eco-friendly system, you save up to 80-90% of water compared to traditional automatic scrubbers. This will increase your productivity of 30-50%, by decreasing you downtime for filling and dumping this machine. Never again will you use a traditional auto scrubber, after just trying this machine. It will cost less money to run, making you more money on the same job, and paying the machine off in no time!
Note: We throw in the "Chem Dose Kit" for FREE, which is the chemical dispensing kit on this green auto scrubber! For this machine to be truly eco-friendly, you need to use the "Chem Dose Kit," otherwise you raise the chemical consumption by at least 40% due to various forms of waste and misuse.
· 600 RPM bonnet scrubbing reduces chemical usage to do the same job as traditional auto scrubbers.
· Reduce water consumption by 80%-90%, which can save up to 12,000 gals/year.
· Reduce chemical consumption up to 90%-100%, saving up to 150 gallon jugs from hitting the landfill each year.
· ECS green auto scrubber uses 1.6 gallon of water per hour, which means less dumping and filling.
· Make more money in less time by being 30-50% more efficient.
· Machine can also be switched over to 200 RPM brush use.