This explosion proof pressure washer is hydraulically powered and can be used in any environment where electric motors or gas engines cannot be used. It is part of our larger hydraulic powered pressure washers section. All of these pressure washers in that section are small and compact and develop water flow and pressure from an existing hydraulic power source. The required oil pressure is at least 2000 PSI, which will create 4500 PSI of water pressure. For maximum results, you will need 15 GPM at 2200 PSI of hydraulic input to create 5000 PSI.
· Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves.
· Transforms hydraulic pressure to water pressure.
· 15 GPM @ 2200 PSI hydraulic input will achieve 5.5 GPM @ 5000 PSI.
· 15 GPM @ 2000 PSI hydraulic input will achieve 5.5 GPM @ 4500 PSI.
· Heavy duty wand with 0°, 15°, & 25° quick change tips, and a 40° soap tip.
· Can be used in sensitive explosion proof environments.
· Attaches to most hydraulic power sources.
Specifications: Model: 5055HYD Pressure: 5000 PSI Flow Rate: 4.0 GPM Required Hydraulic Flow: 15 GPM Required Hydraulic Pressure: 2200 PSI Dimensions: 10" L x 10" W x 10" H Weight: 49 lbs.