Task Pro 20 inch 1.5 HP Dual Capacitor Heavy Duty Floor Buffer (Pad holder included w/ 2 FREE cases of your choice of pads)
· 1.5 HP, dual capacitor, 175 RPM
· 20" scrubbing path, 109 lbs.
· For carpet & hard floor use Regular Price: $1116.98
Sale Price: $505.00
This is one of our top of the line rotary floor scrubbing buffers! You can't beat the price to quality ratio. For a 20 inch machine, the value is outstanding. This is the price that 15 inch floor machines normally sell at. We are able to pass along these great saving due to our large purchasing power.
The Task-Pro machine is a full steel bodied machine with a 1.5 HP motor, dual capacitors, and a triple planetary steel transmission. It could easily be used for carpet bonneting, but most people prefer a slightly smaller model like our 17" 1.5 HP buffer, also manufactured by Task-Pro. Either machine is powerful enough to accomplish any job it's handed, including stripping, buffing, or scrubbing floors, as well as carpet bonneting.
· All steel planetary transmission, and dual capacitors are added specifically for heavy duty scrubbing jobs.
· Fully adjustable handle, cord wrap, and 5" wheels make transporting easy.
· Non-Marking wrap around bumper protects surrounding environment.
· 50' 3 wire jacketed power cable supplies extended range of motion.
· Safety switch levers prevent accidental start up.
1.5 HP, dual capacitor
110 Volts, 60 Hz
50', safety yellow
27" L x 20" W x 48" H
5 years on power train, 1 year on wear items
If you are looking to buy a solution tank with this floor buffer, you will need to cut the end of the solution delivery line off, like in Figure 1a below. Then, you'll need to just slide it over fitting attached to the floor buffer deck as seen in Figure 1b. (Note: You may want to trim the solution delivery line to an adequate length to fit your machine so there are no loops or kinks in the line.)
Figure 1a - Cutting your
solution delivery line.
Figure 1b - Attaching your solution delivery line to the floor buffer deck.