This Cam Spray pressure washer is powered by electricity, and the heater is powered by diesel fuel. The 5 gallon tank and 1450 PSI pressure washer are mounted on a heavy duty 1.5 inch diameter powder coated steel tube frame with a solid 3/4 inch axle and 13 inch pneumatic tires. The 5 gallon diesel fired hot water pressure washer is a compact and mobile model that allows for easy maneuvering around the job site, as well as loading and unloading from the back of a pick up truck.
With this diesel fired pressure washer, you get a rust free burner fuel tank that holds 5 gallons of diesel fuel or kerosene that will help the water achieve a 140° F rise in temperature. The pressure washer itself utilizes a Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers, stainless steel valves and a thermal pressure relief valve. All of this backed with a fill 1 year warranty.
· 35' power cord with ground fault interrupter plug protects the pressure washer from power surges.
· Pump comes with adjustable pressure setting, adjustable thermostat and pressure pop-off.
· Chemical injection can be utilized to dispense degreasing solutions, or other cleaning agents.
· 40' pressure hose, trigger gun with quick change tips (0°, 15°, 25° and 40°), and a detergent tip.
· Totally enclosed motor is mounted on a powder coated frame with wand/hose rack and 13" tubed inflatable pneumatic tires.
· Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap.