Gas Powered Cart Mount Power Washers > Gas Powered Siding Pressure Washer
Order Online or Call 1.888.722.5508
Gas Powered Siding Pressure Washer
Gas Powered Siding Pressure Washer (165° F maximum pump temperature)
· 2500 PSI, 4.0 GPM pump
· 6.5 HP Briggs Intek engine Regular Price: $1699.00
Sale Price: $1037.05
This residential and commercial siding pressure washer is just one of the many gas powered cart mount pressure washers that we have to offer. The cart design makes it easy to move this unit to where you need the cleaning done and includes a 3 gallon chemical tank with hose hooks and wand holder. The pump is rated to run for up to 8 hours per day, and has a life span of about 2,000 hours. So, if you're in the painting business, this model is the perfect pressure washer for you. The adjustable pressure pump can be used to clean siding, windows, doors, and anything else found on a home or business. If you are cleaning windows with this model, make sure to turn the pressure down as 2500 PSI can blow out seals, push water in between panes, or blow off protective coatings.
· 2500 PSI is the perfect amount of pressure for washing siding, and the 3 GPM flow rate is just enough to wash clean that siding.
· Chemical injection allows you to clean and rinse with the same tool.
· Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack and accessory reel bracket.
· 50' hose is perfect for commercial painters, as it lets you reach upper stories of a building with a ladder.
Specifications: Model: 25006BX Pressure: 2500 PSI Flow Rate: 3.0 GPM Engine: 6.5 HP Briggs Intek Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 quarts Max Pump Temp: 165° F Dimensions: 30" L x 21.5" W x 36" H Weight: 180 lbs.