This is the highest flow rate for any of our base mounted power washers. The 8 gallons per minute is ideal for driving larger surface cleaners, flushing out lines, cleaning hog pens, washing out cattle stalls, or any other agriculture use. It is perfect for hog/pig pens because of its high flow rate, and the ability for two operators to be working off of the same machine. This unit has a steel frame that surrounds the pressure washer itself, and then a 55 gallon water tank is mounted to the top of the frame. It is definitely meant for permanent installation, as moving it again would be a tough procedure once it is bolted down.
· Can be set up for 2 users to simultaneously clean hog/pig/animal pens.
· 10 horsepower motor runs off of 230 volt electricity.
· 2000 PSI operating pressure with a flow rate of 8 GPM.
· Mechanical thermal protection for the pump.
· 160° F maximum pump inlet water temperature.
· 50' X 3/8" hose & 50 gallon water tank.
· 10' power cord.
Specifications: Model: 208STAT Pressure: 2000 PSI Flow Rate: 8.0 GPM Horsepower: 10.0 Volts / Amps / Phase: 230 / 40 / 1 Max Pump Temp: 160° F Dimensions: 40" L x 24" W x 47" H Weight: 325 lbs.