The same great cart design as our restaurant kitchen cleaning power washer, except we use a pump designed to handle water up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit on this model. Both models come with a 2000 PSI, 4 gallon per minute pump, but this model can handle much higher temperature water passing through the pump.
When transporting this cart, you never have to worry about transporting your accessories because the powder coated frame comes with a wand/hose rack and an accessory reel bracket. 10" pneumatic tires make sure this 180 degree 2000 PSI pressure washer can go where you need it to, when you need it to. A 50' insulated hose makes sure you can make your way around obstacles and into tight areas. For other models with more options, please take a look at our complete line of electric cart mounted power washers.
· Heavy duty wand with quick change tips in 0°, 15°, 25°, & 40° soap tip.
· Totally enclosed fan cooled motor keeps it protected from the outside elements.
· Triplex plunger pump handles fluids up to 180° degrees fahrenheit.
· Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack and accessory reel bracket.
· Three gallon chemical tank allows you to dispense solution as you spray.
Specifications: Model: 2000XDS Pressure: 2000 PSI Flow Rate: 4.0 GPM Horsepower: 5.0 Volts / Amps / Phase: 230 / 26 / 1 Max Pump Temp: 180° F Thermal Relief: Mechanical Dimensions: 37" L x 23.5" W x 36" H Weight: 200 lbs.