This cold water, cart mounted Cam Spray pressure washer has a 1450 PSI pump, that dispenses up to 2 gallons per minute. The cart design makes it easy to move your machine from job to job. Standard features include mechanical thermal relief on the pump, adjustable pressure, chemical injection, a trigger gun with insulated wand, twist fast quick couplers, and a 40 foot non-marking hose. The cart has an integral 6 gallon chemical tank within the chassis of the machine. The yellow hood hinges open for easy servicing of the pump.
Take a look at our complete line of electric cart mounted power washers for other options, which includes a more economical version of this model, the Cam Spray 1500AX pressure washer. The AX model is more economical model, because it can only handle water temperatures up to 140° F, where this model can handle it up to 180° F. This model also comes with an electric cut out thermal relief valve, instead of a mechanical one. All in all, you get what you pay for, and this model can handle more heat, and has more sensitive protective measures in place to prevent pump abuse.
· Trigger gun comes with a multi-reg tip, or 0,15,25, and 40 degree nozzles.
· Pump comes standard with ceramic plungers and replaceable stainless steel valves.
· The forged crankshaft and roller bearings rest in an oil bath lubrication system.
· Protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter for operator safety.
· Electric thermal cut out pump relief.